Our Landlord's Insurance gives your clients a range of features such as alternative accommodation for their tenants and new for old replacement as standard.
Whether your client wants to cover just the building or the building and contents we've got it covered.
- £400,000 Buildings cover as standard
- £40,000 Contents cover for furnished properties. £10,000 Contents cover for unfurnished.
- Up to £60,000 loss of rent and alternative accommodation expenses for tenants if the property is uninhabitable due to an insured event.
- Up to £2 million property owners liability cover
- Underwritten by a carefully selected group of the UK's leading insurers
We want to let you know...
As with all landlord's insurance policies there are circumstances when cover can't be offered or a claim paid. For example, any loss or damage caused by wet or dry rot and any loss or damage of any kind cause by or resulting from wear and tear.
These are only examples. For full details of what's covered and what's not covered please read our Landlord's Insurance policy document. Alternatively you can find further information in our Landlord's Insurance policy summary.