A mortgage is probably the biggest financial commitment your clients will ever take on. What would they do if they were suddenly unable to pay it?
An accident, sickness or redundancy could, unfortunately, happen to any of us at any time.
Our Mortgage Protection policy, MortgageProtector, is designed to give your clients peace of mind that, if the worst happens, they'll be able to continue to pay their mortgage, for 12 or 24 months, and focus on getting back on their feet.
- Monthly tax-free income of up to £3,000 or 75% of their gross monthly income (whichever is lower)
- Include related insurance costs and other household expenses
- Available to Shared Homeowners and HomeBuy scheme users
- Free legal assistance for employment and accident disputes supplied by Property Guard, a trading name of Motorplus Limited
- Carer cover and back-to-work support included as part of our unemployment cover
We want to let you know...
As with all insurance policies there are circumstances when cover can't be offered or a claim paid. For example, any insured incident which your client intentionally causes or creates and pre-existing medical conditions unless your client has been symptom-free in the 12 months after the policy start date.
These are only examples. For full details of what's covered and what's not covered, please read our Mortgage Protection policy document. Alternatively, you can find further information in our Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) for Mortgage Protection.