Throughout December we've been revealing details of the enhancements we're making to our Home Insurance product and how the changes will benefit you and your clients.
Today all of those enhancements are now live and will apply to all new quotes.
In case you hadn't already heard, here are just a few of the enhancements we've made:
- The cover limit for buildings insurance has been boosted from £400,000 to £500,000
- 'Extra Cover' is now 'Home Insurance Plus' and provides up to £1 million of cover for buildings
- We've increased cover for alternative accommodation under both buildings and contents
- We've improved accidental damage cover as standard with contents insurance, to now include televisions, computer equipment, video and audio installations and more
- We've increased our maximum No Claims Discount cap from 5 to 9 years
With the launch of our new product comes a new look Paymentshield, designed to make general insurance clearer and simpler for everyone.
As well as a new website for you, we've also launched a new website for your clients, designed to make it easier to start a claim and to find their policy documents. We will continue to improve our Adviser area and quote and apply facilities throughout 2017.
To discuss any of our enhancements or how to make the most of them with your clients, please book a callback with your Telephone Business Development Manager