The team are giving each other (virtual) high fives after finding out we've been awarded a 5-star rating for service by the Financial Times Adviser for the fifth year running!
What did we do in 2020 to deserve this, you ask? Here's just a small sample of what we've achieved in the last 12 months:
- This year saw us work to continuously enhance our Adviser Hub – a truly market-leading digital platform designed to help bridge an information gap identified by customer research by increasing transparency and sharing vital management information, particularly around General Insurance.
- Our 'Illuminate' campaign spotlighted the potential of GI to generate a strong income for advisers, and offer practical advice on igniting GI conversations with customers.
- Comprised of e-books, on-demand webinars, and other educational resources, our CPD centre enables advisers to develop GI knowledge and drive value for their businesses and clients.
- We have been dedicated to ensuring the financial and mental wellbeing of policyholders while maintaining outstanding service standards. This includes vulnerable customer training for staff as well as several payment initiatives to enable advisers to help those financially impacted by Covid-19.
- At the height of lockdown, we launched 'National Conversation Week' a week-long awareness campaign with Defaqto and Mind to encourage supportive conversations about people’s finances in a bid to improve the nation’s wellbeing.
That’s great and all, but how does Paymentshield plan to continue to deliver excellent service in 2021? Well…
- We'll continue to develop the Adviser Hub to help enable you to have GI conversations with your clients.
- Covid-19 has revolutionised the ways in which you can communicate with your clients and market their services. We'll continue to offer great support, advice, and best practice guides on how you can utilise technology, data, and digital channels to remain competitive and attract new business.
- Our first-ever live virtual conference in September assembled experts from across financial services to discuss and collaboratively strategise Covid-19 recovery – we want to continue this momentum into 2021.
- Our 3-month deferred payment option is a permanent part of our proposition that enables you to help your clients better manage their financial situation.
- We have big things planned for adviser education in 2021 – watch this space!
Our CEO Rob Evans shared his thoughts on Paymentshield’s five for five success: “We are delighted that our excellence in service has yet again received a five-star rating from the adviser community. Over the last year, we brought forward a number of initiatives to support advisers and lead the market forward in returning to growth. Although we are facing uncertain times, we are confident that we can come out of the pandemic stronger, but to do so the whole industry must pull together, collaborate, and support each other”.
To discuss how we can support you and your business, book a callback and a member of the team will call you at a time that's convenient for you!